This past year, students from all over the world were given an exclusive experience at the Vatican Museums, including unprecedented and convenient access, dynamic lectures, private tours, and merchandise discounts all as a part of our partnership program with universities.
These partnerships allow universities to receive recognition for restoration of crucial elements of our museums while giving their students the opportunity of a lifetime that students will love. Last year we welcome students from the Sotheby’s Institute of London, the University of Steubenville and Marist College, to name a few, and received raves from students and faculty.
This becomes a formative experience for students who are not only given the rare chance to learn from Vatican Museum experts but also to see the importance of a life filled with philanthropic care. The University partnership is one that truly provides a spiritual and classical education.
If you or someone you know is linked to a university and may be interested please keep this program in mind. It’s a wonderful way to spread the word of our mission! For a donation to the Restoration & Preservation Efforts of the Vatican Museums, your school can have an exclusive, behind the scenes experience at the Vatican.
This Special University Pass Includes:
– Up to 30 individuals per visit, one visit per semester for a total of two visits
– Complimentary entrance
– Private, Official Vatican Museums Guide
– No wait in line, your group will be met at the Museum Exit at the Viale Vaticano
– Includes a semi-private viewing of the Sistine Chapel
– Visit one Restoration Lab, meet restorers and learning about the restoration process
– A 30% discount in the Vatican Museums shop on the day of the tour
– Your school will receive the Vatican Museums Report
– Your school will receive the Vatican Museums eNewsletter
– A plaque displaying your school’s name alongside the masterpiece which your funds restored
– The unrivalled experience of preserving one of theworld’s foremost art collections and sharing in the legacy and heritage of the art of the Vatican Museums!